Thursday, December 1, 2016

Christmas Party Plans

We took a vote and here's what we've decided for our class Christmas Party, Dec. 16th.

During the month of December, the children have selected a day to be a stocking “stuffer”.
The item , one or two, does not have to be a “holiday item”, kids can be creative!  
It can be a candy item, pencil, sticker, etc.
On the day listed below, please send in 21 items. I don't really need a treat,
but I think the kids like giving one :)
Also, starting tomorrow please send in a stocking to hang in the classroom. The stocking, with a name, will be returned. I can put tape on the stocking and label it for your child if it doesn't already have a name on it.
On the party day the kids will open their stockings and enjoy party time together sharing their "secrets." I will need help providing drinks for the kids. If you can help, please let me know.

 
Thank you!
*Remember, the items need to be small, since there will be 21 one of us contributing to the stocking!



MONDAY
TUESDAY
WEDNESDAY
THURSDAY
FRIDAY



1  



2  



5  
Mrs. Edwards
Jacob


6  
Abie
Tristan
7
Drew
Kadence

8  
Sawyer
Rylen




9  
Nicholas
Mollie
12  
Chase
Xindi


13
Bailey
Yug
14  
Emma
Kason
15  
Ty
Griffin




16  
Ethan
Macey

No comments:

Post a Comment