The Peanuts Gang Newsletter
Snack Mom Schedule
April 10-14 Open Dates, I think we may have enough for the week.
April 17-21 Open Dates, need a volunteer or two that can share the week
April 24-28 Hailey Haines
May- Students will need to provide their own snacks.
Spelling Pattern (-tion,-ture)
All students will do the same list this week:
creation,adventure,vacation,position,furniture,nonfiction,commotion,
gesture,audition,temperature
High Frequency Words:
became,their,because,own,little
creation,adventure,vacation,position,furniture,nonfiction,commotion,
gesture,audition,temperature
High Frequency Words:
became,their,because,own,little
5 words to be determined by the spelling pattern of the week
Students have not studied these words. I call them "Mystery Words."


No homework means no recess. Please initial homework,
letting me know that you've reviewed it with your child.
Homework must be done on notebook paper with a pencil. Students are to put their name and number in the upper right corner. They know the procedure for this! Not splashed across the top,
NEW Prepdog Site, CLICK here!
Monday:Prepdog Reading, Proficient Reading test 5 and 13.
Also, practice Prepdog Reading, Advance Test 7
Also, practice Prepdog Reading, Advance Test 7
Tuesday: Write a sentence with each spelling word. We reviewed each word in class this morning, so your child should easily be able to write a quality sentence without your help. The sentences should give some evidence of the meaning and contain 6 or more words.
Homework on Wednesday and Thursday will include some difficult problems, including area,perimeter,and parallel lines. I truly believe my students can figure these out on their own. However, I would like for you to go through the tests with your child and help/explain what they may find to be difficult. The MAP test will cover things that I have taught and things that I have not taught! If you have extra time, over next weekend or nightly, go on to other math test for practice. Thanks a million!!!!
Wednesday: Prepdog Math, Proficient Test5 and 6 (use the link above)
Thursday: Prepdog Math, Proficient Test 7 and 8 (use the link above)
Calendar:
April 21- Rocket Relay
April 27-Sandy Creek Guest Speaker at 8:00
May 2- Volunteer Breakfast 8:00 am
May 11th-Field Day
Last Day of School- May 19
No comments:
Post a Comment