Parents,
Students may use RAZ-Kids, Tumble Books, or their own books to fill in the reading log each night. Tumble Books can be found on the Bogart Library site and the password is "dinner" without the quotes. I have placed each student on a reading level for RAZ-Kids, so please don't change it or the level on XtraMath. Only 4 students practiced last night on XtraMath. Please make sure your child practices every night. I will test them Friday and hopefully we will see progress. Learning addition and subtraction facts is so important in second grade!
I am sending home login information for the RAZ-Kids tonight. Some students will login in under Mrs. Brown's name and that is fine. We had to fill slots and some ran into other classes. Just follow the directions on the page.
Please don't send water bottles after today. They have many opportunities for the water fountain.
Remember, tomorrow is picture day!
Thank you
No comments:
Post a Comment