In addition to using Tumblebooks for listening to books online, you now can soon use RAZ! Each year I have my students climb up in levels starting with the level I've assigned. If you start on a level M...then I want you to complete all of the level M books before going on to N. I will be pulling activity reports every other week to see who is and who is not doing these books online. If you used RAZ last year then you know that you first listen to the book, read the book, then take a test over the book. Your score should be 80% or higher. Take your time, enjoy your books, and read the questions and answer choices carefully from the tests. A page will be coming home with directions tomorrow, so please don't use the new RAZ Kids account until after Tuesday.
Thank you,
Mrs. Edwards
PS Three of my students are listed under Mrs. Brown's name and that is because of having slots to fill. So, instead of using my name three will enter Mrs.Brown. Just follow the directions on your page tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment