Wednesday, October 12, 2016

We need.....

Many of you have been so kind and asked if I need anything for the classroom.  We've been in pretty good shape so far, but now I have a list.  If you can donate any of the items it will be greatly appreciated!

If you will provide an item just note that in the comment section so that we don't have parents overlapping.

Here is my wish list:
6 medium size pumpkins, Kroger has them buy one get one free!  We will use these for math: estimating, measuring and graphing.  Then, I plan to have a big pumpkin rolling contest to practice measuring.

5 bags of candy corn.  We will use these for units of measurement, and practicing our spelling words.

4 bags of autumn mix, candy corn of different colors and pumpkins in orange and yellow.  Planning on a little graphing!


For making a catapult in a STEAM activity:
1 bag of candy pumpkins, the ones like candy corn
popsicle sticks, at least 100
20 plastic spoons


200 color toothpicks for practicing spelling words
40 wiggly eyes, for turkeys


ALL students will need to bring two rolls of toilet paper.  We need the whole thing, not just the roller.  We are planning to make turkeys on our visit to Lanier Gardens and one for home.

Again, I will appreciate any help you can give.  I'd like to have the items by next Monday so we can get rolling in the fall fun!!!


13 comments:

  1. I'll send the 5 bags of candy corn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll send in plastic spoons and popsicle sticks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will bring in the toothpicks and candy pumpkins !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll send in the 6 medium pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll send in 4 bags of autumn mix.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bailey's mom will also send in 2 pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bailey's mom will also send in 2 pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have wiggly eyes! Thank you Lindsey Pollack!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry I am late on this! If there is anything left over that you need, please let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry I am late on this! If there is anything left over that you need, please let me know!

    ReplyDelete